- Position Type:
- To develop, enhance and support MRP and internal application system
- To develop client-server and web based applications
- Assist in Coding to develop and maintain proprietary software and translate detailed design into computer software, including test, debug and finalize software
- Assist in documentation, testing, training and technical support
- Participate in project implementations locally and in overseas
- Assume the role of either technical developers or solution architects or project manager depending on individual experience and skillset
- Collaborate with team members and users from other departments in completing assignments
- Fulfilling several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably 1 year working experience in software development.
- Fresh graduates with strong progamming skills are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skills in English and good in Mathematics.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Working experience in ERP software with strong computer programming background such as Visual Basic, VB.Net, ASP, ASP.Net, Informix 4GL, and web page design.
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL, MsSQL is preferred.
- Willing to work in Prai or Bukit Minyak.
- 10 Full-Time and Contract position available.
Interested candidates may log on to www.allstaff.com.my to register and apply online. Or, send in your CV to email@example.com.